Welcome to Intelligent Dynamics Representation Laboratory (Prof. Ogata’s Laboratory).
The students in the international course are strongly recommended to take Research Project A, B, C, and D to research Robotics and AI in Ogata’s Laboratory.
- Prof. Ogata will give a keynote speech of Second International Workshop on Symbolic-Neural Learning (SNL-2018) on 6th July 2018 (URL).
- We exhibited our research & demonstration with AIST at iREX Japan 2017 held in Tokyo Big Site, from 29th Nov. to 2nd December 2017.
- We exhibited our research & demonstration with AIST at CEATEC Japan 2017 held in Makuhari Messe, from 3rd to 6th October 2017. (URL)
- Prof. Ogata will give a talk of “RSJ tutorial” in IROS 2017 entitled “Deep Learning for Robotics toward Deep Cognitive Systems” on 25th Sept. 2017 (URL)
- Prof. Ogata received “IBM 2017 Faculty Award”. (URL)
- We exhibited our research & demonstration with AIST at Cebit 2017 held in Hannover, Germany, from 20th to 22nd March 2017. (URL)
- The activity of Top Global University Project (visiting other institute) of Madoka Yamakawa (master course student) is updated. (URL)
- Our paper entitled “Dynamical Linking of Positive and Negative Sentences to Goal-oriented Robot Behavior by Hierarchical RNN” by Tatsuro Yamada, Shingo Murata, Hiroaki Arie, and Tetsuya Ogata won the Best Paper Award of the 25th International Conference on Artificial Neural Networks (ICANN 2016) URL.
3-4-1 Ohkubo, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan, 169-8555
Department of Intermedia Art and Science, School of Fundamental Science and Engineering, Waseda University, Japan