Welcome to Intelligent Dynamics Representation Laboratory (Prof. Ogata’s Laboratory).
The students in the international course are strongly recommended to take Research Project A, B, C, and D to research Robotics and AI in Ogata’s Laboratory.
- Mr. Kei Kase, master course students, received 2019 IBM PhD Fellowship awards (URL).
- Our collaboration research with Hitachi co. has gone out to the public via a news release (Movie in Japanese).
- Prof. Ogata will give a keynote speech of Second International Workshop on Symbolic-Neural Learning (SNL-2018) on 6th July 2018 (URL).
- We exhibited our research & demonstration with AIST at iREX Japan 2017 held in Tokyo Big Site, from 29th Nov. to 2nd December 2017.
- We exhibited our research & demonstration with AIST at CEATEC Japan 2017 held in Makuhari Messe, from 3rd to 6th October 2017. (URL)
- Prof. Ogata will give a talk of “RSJ tutorial” in IROS 2017 entitled “Deep Learning for Robotics toward Deep Cognitive Systems” on 25th Sept. 2017 (URL)
- Prof. Ogata received “IBM 2017 Faculty Award”. (URL)
- We exhibited our research & demonstration with AIST at Cebit 2017 held in Hannover, Germany, from 20th to 22nd March 2017. (URL)
- The activity of Top Global University Project (visiting other institute) of Madoka Yamakawa (master course student) is updated. (URL)
3-4-1 Ohkubo, Shinjuku, Tokyo, Japan, 169-8555
Department of Intermedia Art and Science, School of Fundamental Science and Engineering, Waseda University, Japan